Friday, February 24, 2012

If I were the boss...

If I were the boss, I would only allow skinny people to wear skinny jeans
If I were the boss, I would make it illegal for dark skinned women to wear a purple eye shadow.
If I were the boss, I would ban people from wearing sun glasses indoors and when it’s overcast.
If I were the boss, I would make it compulsory for balding men to shave off their hair. The same rule would go for bearded women.
If I were the boss, I would prohibit anyone with a questionable weave to enter public places.
If I were the boss, I would ensure that all the potbellied men have a gym membership.
If I were the boss, I would forbid any black person to colour their hair blonde.
If I were the boss, I would not allow any one older that 40 in night clubs.
If I were the boss, I would make sure that all of the above rules are strictly enforced!

No comments:

Post a Comment