Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bandals...WTF!?!

I’ve been wondering what they call those strange shoes that look like they were once boots and then became sandals. It came as no surprise to discover that they actually have a deceitful name to match their dodgy appearance: Bandals! I have been coming across this ridiculous joke of a shoe creation a lot lately and it always does a pretty good job at annoying me every time.

Was any point to the creation of the bandals? I really don’t understand them. Are they meant to keep the wearer’s feet warm like boots are meant to do?

Are they supposed to be summer shoes or are they just meant to be a fashion statement?

I can’t think of any other reason for their existence, except maybe for annoying me. One thing is for sure though, they are an epic fail in both at being boots or sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment