Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am…

In a connected world where trends and gadgets have crippled people’s sense of individualism, I AM on a mission to claim my peculiarity. I am not ready to let societal opinions and norms determine my way of doing things but I AM prepared to be a deviation. I AM a free spirit and I will continue exploring my capabilities to the best of my ability.

Amongst my peers, I AM the one that is not going to take the easy way out. I AM equipped with intelligence to tackle all the challenges that may arise along the way to success.  I have drive and ambition and I AM going to see the realisation of my dreams.

In my community, I AM going to make a difference. I aim to be the inspiration of the upcoming generations. Achieving that aim requires tremendous focus and hard work and I AM determined to abide. I AM not afraid to face the harsh realities of following my dream but I fear failure.

In myself, I AM a firm believer. I feed my brain with knowledge as I go along so to broaden my horizons. I go with an open mind and I AM open to suggestions and advise of those wiser than I AM.

I am…Siya Mahomba

5 comments:

  1. That's so inspiring. I absolutely love it! Go on, make us proud ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that you understood what Pike said about writing blogs.

    I LOST CONCENTRATION WHILE READING, but i came back. the repitation of I AM, I AM, I AM, I AM... Just kicked me off tune.

    it is a wonderful blog... colorful and very very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of language my dear your are very expressive and that really defines you.
    Do make sure you do try to personalize the blog more do not let be like too formal based on the topic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your blog!
    Looking forward to many more!
    ╔══╗ ♥ ♫ ♥
    ║██║ ♫ ♥ ♫ <3
    ║(O)║(•̪●)
    ╚══╝
    Yu

    ReplyDelete